The time has come. You deserve it!
Apogee Stadium is a dream-come-true for generations of students, alumni and North Texas supporters. Apogee Stadium is the centerpiece of Mean Green Village. It will serve the entire North Texas region as a venue for outdoor concerts, community events, high school games and band competitions in addition to hosting North Texas games and events.
Plans for the multi-purpose facility include increased tailgating space, capacity for almost 31,000 fans, luxury suites, an amenity-filled club seating level, and a Spirit Store.
The stadium will replace 59-year-old Fouts Field and will be the first collegiate football stadium designed by award-winning HKS Inc. Architects, the firm that designed the new Dallas Cowboys stadium.
Opening in time for the 2011 football season, Apogee Stadium will be...
The ultimate game-day experience.
- Generous parking and spacious tailgating space
- Speedy service at ample ticket windows
- First-class concession areas
- Close-to-the-action seating with great views
- State-of-the-art video and sound systems throughout the concourses and in the bowl
- A full-service club level with comfortable outdoor seating and a 13,000 square-foot lounge
- 21 luxurious private suites
An excellent investment.
- Versatile indoor spaces for meetings, reunions and receptions
- A perfect site for concerts, sports camps and high school activities
- A highly visible gateway for the Mean Green and the entire North Texas community
- An impressive recruiting and marketing tool